Benefits of Waste Management for Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
Cardboard boxes, containers, shrink wrap, and more. Selling foodstuffs means managing a wide variety of non-organic waste required for transport and storage. Failing to use efficient waste management can lead to warehouse chaos, accidents and injuries, higher waste disposal costs, and a more significant carbon footprint.
LSM customers not only manage their recycling and waste with less effort but they also:
- Save money on (recycling) and waste pick up costs
- Run more efficient stockrooms and warehouses
- Keep storage areas clean and tidy
- Find new revenue streams through bulk recycling
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible rental options
LSM balers transform waste management across a wide range of industries, including supermarkets and other food retailers. We place recycling balers across Ireland at businesses including:
- Grocery stores
- Farm shops
- Health food stores
- Corner shops
- Cash & carries
Read more about the value of proper waste management for supermarkets and grocery store on our blog.